Re: Call this week

From: Amelia Bellamy-Royds <amelia.bellamy.royds@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 11:30:42 -0700
To: Bogdan Brinza <bbrinza@microsoft.com>
Cc: "www-svg@w3.org" <www-svg@w3.org>, "team-svg@w3.org" <team-svg@w3.org>
PS, The times on that website are April-October hours (when 20:30 UTC is
21:30 in UK).

With 16:30 EST as the reference time, anyone who was using UTC as reference
will need to adjust by an hour, and anyone on summer time in the Southern
hemisphere would need to adjust by two hours:

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2017&month=12&day=7&hour=21&min=30&sec=0&p1=240&p2=195&p3=43&p4=224&p5=248&iv=1800