Re: [SVG2 CR] viewport-fill, viewport-fill-opacity

I might not have been clear in my last email.  I was referring to a
situation such as:

svg {
  background: red;
}

<svg>
  ... some elements here...
  <svg></svg>
</svg>

Currently, browsers will only apply the red background to the root <svg>.
If it gets changed to be valid on nested <svg> elements also, then it can
break existing SVGs by obscuring other elements.

Paul