Re: Whitespacing for <tspan>s

From: Domenico Strazzullo <strazzullo.domenico@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 21:20:03 +0200
To: Tyler Denniston <denniston.t@gmail.com>
Cc: www-svg <www-svg@w3.org>
Tylerr,

The test is correct. Those are regular single spaces within the string, not
white spaces, like the start and end tabs for example. The space between
"are" and "not" could be before the tspan tag rather than after, with the
same result. If there were two spaces, one before and one after the tspan,
the second one would be considered white space and not be rendered.

Domenico