Re: SVG pathSegList Deprecated via Chrome's version 48 TODAY!

features#svg of course serves a critical purpose for structural integrity.
However, from a developer's standpoint it is basically dictatorial  in
nature, not really open to discussion.

I guess, I can't understand the reluctance about adding chromium-SVG as a
new group to discussion-groups. This would provide the exact format I would
like to see. I would think, in the overall scheme of things, that it would
also serve to support Chrome's development team as well.