Re: Fw: SVG WG review of SVG accessibility specifications

Doug,

The reason I have not attended SVG calls as the last reschedule they moved
the meeting over a conflicting meeting. So, if you could get the group to
sign off up publications - at least for the SVG-AAM (which is a heartbeat
publication) tonight that would be very helpful.

The ARIA Graphics module we want to pub. the first week of December as it
is a FPWD.

We want to lock down the SVG-AAM for tomorrow for publication of a
heartbeat in the next week.

I will be updating the SVG ARIA section late in the next few weeks to
reflect changes to ARIA 1.1 and our revised mapping table. We are
refreshing ARIA 1.1, the ARIA graphics module, and a number of the
accessibility api mapping specifications in the next 1-2 weeks. I want to
keep SVG in synch.

Best,

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger