Re: SVG 2 path chapter broken?

From: Nikos Andronikos <nikos.andronikos@cisra.canon.com.au>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 12:34:44 +1000
To: <www-svg@w3.org>

On 22/07/2015 8:14 pm, Paul LeBeau wrote:
> I notice that the section on paths seems to have lost one or more
> sections.
>
> http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG2/paths.html
>
> What happened to the section on Bearing?  It is still referred to, but
> the definition seems to have gone missing.

It's now in the separated paths module.
https://svgwg.org/specs/paths/

A bunch of features have been moved into modules now so that they can be
worked on in a different timeline to SVG 2.
See here for the list: https://github.com/w3c/svgwg

Nikos

The information contained in this email message and any attachments may be confidential and may also be the subject to legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately advise the sender by return email and delete the information from your system.