RE: PathSeg interface

I think this is a definite keeper. Please do not remove. So much has been removed already in order to follow browser implementations rather than setting a spec that might be the next best thing to cheese. This is more an example of unknown makes unloved. Had I known it existed it would have made life quite a bit easier, but before this discussion and the examples of Paul, I'd never seen it used before. It just proves to me that just spec documents are not enough to make lesser gods like me understand what they are all about. In all the books I read about the topic, I've never come across this before whereas it certainly opens up interesting possibilities. Reading specs is often similar to reading law books. Unless you're a lawyer or extremely interested, you don't get it. At first glance it draws a blank. Only when reading a case implementing these laws it becomes understandable for the lay men. If we would apply the same reasoning on applying knowledge of SVG Specs, you'd probably end up near to zero too. How about deprecating the whole spec?  Or all specs for that matter?