Re: Scope and range of styles

Hello world ;-)

Robert Longson wrote:
> http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG/styling.html#Scope
>
> suggests that standalone img or image elements can share a stylesheet
> with an html page. They cannot as image documents must be complete in a
> single file. Can we get the specification amended to make this clear please?

Ooops? For sure, _SVG_ images and HTMl files can (technically) share the
same stylesheet - the (technical) solution is also written in that
referenced part of the spec: "To get the same styling across both the
[X]HTML document and the SVG document, link them both to the same style
sheet."

Or do you address another problem by your question?

Juergen Roethig