Re: Animating SVG with CSS

GUYS, GUYS.... And uh gals... The subject is animating SVG with CSS. Since not all SVG attribute can be animated with CSS, I suggest we look toward an canvas.getContext("svg"); . It's the interface that people would be more interested in than it actually being SVG; meaning that this will defined all--and in reality, there are only few-- SVG elements, via a api for canvas... Uh, like so:
var svg = canvas.getContext("svg");

And implementing the dying SMIL spec in this to work with the SVG canvas API to add more animation control and feature.

I vote that Tab Atkins leads this spec.

E-S4L
N-S4L
J-S4L