Re: Shaping text to both a top and a bottom curve [RE: Re: Minutes, June 9 2011 SVG WG telcon Question ]

Hi,

I once prepared a page to discuss various "text warping" in the WG,
showing off the various ways Inkscape can be used to distort text (after
converting to a path). The page is at:

http://tavmjong.free.fr/SVG/TEXT_PATH/TextPath.html

Tav