Re: SVG 1.1 default implicit ARIA semantics

On 27 November 2014 at 00:30, Amelia Bellamy-Royds <
amelia.bellamy.royds@gmail.com> wrote:

> @Steve: Are you sure this wasn't just a cut-and-paste error on your
> behalf?  The SVG 2 draft mapping is different from the SVG1.1 table you
> created.  It has "none" as the default role for text elements that do not
> contain extra accessibility content (or the group role if there is also
> non-visual text content such as title, desc, or aria-label).

role=none is a synonym of role=presentation see
http://www.w3.org/TR/wai-aria-1.1/#none

*Note: *http://stevefaulkner.github.io/SVG1.1/ does not define an UA
implementation requirements, it is purely intended as a backfill for
conformance checking tool purposes. I will make this clear in the doc.

--

Regards

SteveF