Re: TPAC 2014

Hi, Rich:

Acutally, W3C sent initial info about TPAC 2014 just the other day. I
was planning to bring it up on PF calls after CSUN.

But, we can certainly agree to meet with SVG during TPAC. How much time
we need we can figure out a little later.

PS: I also see your note about a joint TF for the SVG User Agent A11y
mappings. Let's get this organized right after CSUN as well.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200
			sip:janina@asterisk.rednote.net