Re: [css-images] Generated noise image

From: Dirk Schulze <dschulze@adobe.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014 20:53:49 +0000
To: Simon Sapin <simon.sapin@exyr.org>
CC: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>, www-svg <www-svg@w3.org>
Btw. here is a poll from Paul Irish. He asked for the most wanted filter effects some time ago. Noise generation was under the top four.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0ArK1Uipy0SbDdHBHalBvZWVLdEVOTWNhMEVFM0JzbFE&hl=en&single=true&gid=0&output=html

Together with background-blend-modes and maybe background-composite you can do quite a lot with it.

Greetings,
Dirk