Re: transform as a presentation attribute

Tab Atkins Jr.
>However, there is absolutely nothing wrong with a UA choosing instead
>to set a px to 1/96th of an actual inch, so that all the physical
>units are physically correct, if it has the information to do so.

But they don't . And probably won't ever - unless there was specific
mechanism to do so.  If renders were expected to support that then
physical/absolute units will actually become a lot more useful.  It would
open up whole new use cases for SVG..

Paul