Please Play Nice

Hi, Juergen–

Please respect the fact that these email lists are for discussing the
technical work of the working groups, and for technical feedback and
suggestions from the community. Snide comments, sarcasm, and hyperbole
are neither productive nor welcome.

We do welcome your technical feedback, and appreciate your interest and
passion in helping improve web standards. So long as you keep a
respectful tone, you will be treated with respect in turn.

(Tab, please don't feed the trolls; "Cool story bro" is also
inappropriate, even under provocation.)

This is a workplace, where we are all working for the common good.
Please don't make it stressful.

Regards-
-Doug