Re: [svg2] Empty path data + getPointAtLenght / getPathSegAtLength

On Tue, Jun 24, 2014 at 6:15 AM, Erik Dahlström <ed@opera.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> what should SVGPathElement.getPointAtLength[1] and getPathSegAtLength[2]
> return if there's no path data (or if the path data has no valid segments)?

gPAL doesn't even seem to be defined for when the argument is larger
than the path's length.  Define *that*, and the answer to gPAL might
fall out automatically.  Unless the answer is "the last point in the
path", in which case we still have a problem.  I'm torn between
throwing and matching whatever answer we give for gBB of an invalid
path, as it kinda "lives" at that point.

gPSAL should probably throw, (2a).

~TJ