Re: <SVGScript></SVGScript>

Building SMIL on top of JavaScript for animation purpose. Make an object out of each SMIL tag. For I.g.:

<SVGScript>

<![CDATA[

var SVGTag = xlink:href("#animate");

SVGTag.animateMotion(dur=6s, repeatCount="indefinite", rotate="auto");

/* something along those lines, utilize and embed the xPointer, xLink, xQuery, xPath.*/

]]>

</SVGScript>

could be the tag declaration, or <SMILScript>
<![CDATA[

var SVGTag = xlink:href("#animate");

SVGTag.animateMotion(dur=6s, repeatCount="indefinite", rotate="auto");

/*but since this is the w3c SVG working group, it's up to you guys. But I think it'll make it more easier to get the SMIL group involve with this tag, or implement both; redundant? That what most people say about most of the SVG tags, but giving people the ability to choice the tag they most support or represent... I for one would use <SVGScript> tag*/

]]>
</SMILScript>

(again I request to make these object also available in EMCAScript/JavaScript.)