Re: Minutes: June 5, 2014 SVG Working Group Meeting

Hello Cameron,

Friday, June 6, 2014, 2:21:39 AM, you wrote:

> On 06/06/14 00:06, Richard Schwerdtfeger wrote:
>> http://www.w3.org/2014/06/05-svg-minutes.html

> The resolution for the London F2F dates should be "Friday, Saturday,
> Monday, Tuesday" rather than "Friday, Saturday, Sunday".

Totally missed the telcon, was working and didn't notice the time
(have not internalized the new time).

As penance I updated the wiki page for the meeting
https://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/wiki/F2F/London_2014

and made a WBS registration form.
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/19480/SVGLondon2014/

Cam, if you could confirm that the address I have there is the right
one (maybe Mozilla has multiple London locations)?

--
Best regards,