Re: Discuss SVG and CSP for the June 5 SVG teleconference

As discussed during the SVG WG meeting today, Doug created a Wikipage in the W3C space to draft a security concept for SVG: https://www.w3.org/wiki/SVG_Security

I already added some basic content. This content is far from being complete and I’ll add more information within the next days. Feedback is very welcome.

Greetings,
Dirk