Re: User Agent Implementation Guides

Can we wait to tackle this until after CSUN? I am fully occupied with
ARIA 1.0 work leading up to that and don't have time to participate in
the process of figuring this out. My intention has been, as I expressed
at the recent face-to-face meeting, that as soon as ARIA 1.0 was
finalized and we got back from CSUN, that we would tackle these
questions of how to divide up the modules, where to put the sources, and
what format to put them in. That is only a few weeks away. You could
continue to refine thinking and begin to develop content in the
meantime, and think about how you would like the modules to look as a
stating point for the discussion in March. I don't want you to take this
as trying to hold you up, but it's a choice of working on this or
getting ARIA 1.0 out, and I believe the latter is the more urgent priority.

Michael