Re: tabindex

Hi Rich,

Richard Schwerdtfeger wrote:
> I just updated the spec. to place tabindex on all elements. This is
> where browser implementations are going.

Yes I think that's what we want, as HTML also allows tabindex="" to be
set on any element (and the DOM property tabIndex is also available on
any element).

There are two possible futures:

(a) we go ahead with my SVG DOM proposals, in which case all SVG
elements will end up inheriting from the HTMLElement interface and gain
the tabIndex IDL attribute from there

(b) we don't go ahead with those proposals, in which case a tabIndex IDL
attribute should live on SVGElement

Either way, the content attribute tabindex="" is allowed on all elements.