Re: [svg2] tabindex and defaults

There are some differences for tabIndex between
1.https://svgwg.org/svg2-draft/types.html#__svg__SVGElement__tabindex
and
2: https://svgwg.org/svg2-draft/interact.html#sequential-
focus-navigation-and-the-tabindex-attribute

1. There is a difference in casing.
1 defines it as 'tabIndex' while 2 as 'tabindex'. I assume it should be the
former since that follows HTML (and Erik's patch)

2. There is a difference in allowed value
The idl in 1 says that the default is 0, while 2 states that tabindex is
undefined by default. Should we follow 2?