Re: Missing values in SVGPathElement API: What to do?

From: Rick <graham.rick@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 11:40:17 -0400
To: Stephen Chenney <schenney@chromium.org>
Cc: "www-svg@w3.org" <www-svg@w3.org>
The document is in error if required attributes are not supplied.

I'm not sure where it says that, probably in the XML spec.

Here's the defined behaviour.

http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG/implnote.html#PathElementImplementationNotes

--
*Would be fair to suggest that perhaps Obama didn't lie when you clearly
saw his lips move?*