focus event updates

From: Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 13:28:34 -0600
To: "SVG WG" <public-svg-wg@w3.org>, "SVG public list" <www-svg@w3.org>
Cc: "Dominic Mazzoni" <dmazzoni@google.com>

I updated the spec wrt. focus events to be in line with DOM3 events
including the corresponding event attributes. So, we now have: focusin,
focusout, focus, blur from DOM3.

Please add to the next SVG agenda a discussion as to whether to keep
focusin and focusout events in favor of just focus and blur events. Tab
mentioned that there was a discussion about using only focus and blur at
the face to face. I could not find it in the minutes for webapps or svg.

Rich