Switching to DOM3 events

From: Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 16:54:37 -0600
To: "SVG WG" <public-svg-wg@w3.org>, "SVG public list" <www-svg@w3.org>

I started working on the Interaction portion of the spec. where we refer to
what events we are going to support. Currently, we refer to DOMFocusIn,
DOMFocusOut, etc. and these are referred to as Legacy UI Events in DOM3.

DOM3 introduces new event types in addition to many of the existing events:

http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/WD-DOM-Level-3-Events-20131105/#event-types-list

Here they break up events into finder detail: focusin, focus, and focusout
for example. Since we are moving to DOM3 do we want to support all these
events from DOM3?

Also, is it safe to say we should expect to see a mouse click event vs.
having to use DOMActivate?

Rich