Call for "Open Font Format" Color Font Technology and MATH layout support

From: Cyril Concolato <cyril.concolato@telecom-paristech.fr>
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 13:32:55 +0100
To: "www-svg@w3.org" <www-svg@w3.org>
Hi all,

During its latest plenary meeting, ISO/IEC JTC1/SC29/WG11 (aka MPEG)
issued a call for new technologies for colored fonts for the OFF format
(aka OpenType). It's a public document and I thought some of you might
be interested in it. I've attached a PDF version for convenience.

Regards,
Cyril

--
Cyril Concolato