W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-svg@w3.org > November 2013

Minutes October 31, 2013 SVG Working Group Meeting

From: Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 15:54:46 -0500
To: "SVG public list" <www-svg@w3.org>
Cc: public-svg-wg@w3.org
Message-ID: <OFCD7BEC39.151E376C-ON86257C15.00728366-86257C15.0072E0BF@us.ibm.com>


Minutes of the meeting: http://www.w3.org/2013/10/31-svg-minutes.html

   [1]W3C

      [1] http://www.w3.org/

                               - DRAFT -

                    SVG Working Group Teleconference 31 Oct 2013

   [2]Agenda

      [2]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-svg-wg/2013OctDec/0028.html

   See also: [3]IRC log

      [3] http://www.w3.org/2013/10/31-svg-irc

Attendees

   Present
          Rich_Schwerdtfeger, Thomas_Smailus, nikos, [IPcaller],
          heycam, stakagi, Tav

   Regrets
   Chair
          Cameron

   Scribe
          Rich

Contents

     * [4]Topics
         1. [5]Agenda Requests Face to face
         2. [6]Review requests for CSS syntax Level 3
     * [7]Summary of Action Items
     __________________________________________________________

   <trackbot> Date: 31 October 2013

   <scribe> scribe: Rich

   <heycam> ScribeNick: richardschwerdtfeger

   <scribe> meeting: SVG working group

Agenda Requests Face to face

   heycam: Lookg to the agenda requests for the face to face that
   is just a week away
   ... we have meetings Thursday and Friday
   ... Tuesday is the CSS working group meeting we could
   participate in
   ... They will have a bigger room.
   ... we hope to get some CSS people to our meeting but we will
   see how it goes

   nikos: Regarding observing other groups. How do they get back
   to you regarding participating?

   heycam: technically the chairs approve the participation. I
   just sent out an email the other day for requests to join the
   meetings
   ... If you requested to join and they did not get back to you I
   would assume that it is OK.
   ... any other questions?

Review requests for CSS syntax Level 3

   <heycam>
   [8]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-svg-wg/2013OctDec
   /0027.html

      [8]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-svg-wg/2013OctDec/0027.html

   heycam: CSS working group is moving this to last call and they
   have asked us to review it
   ... a lot of the parsing stuff for the CSS attributes and the
   rules syntax - it would be good for one of us to review it
   ... I plan to do that myself
   ... I have been looking at it for other reasons so I am happy
   to do the review but it would be good to have others review it.
   ... 17th December is the end date

   nikos: I will have problems meeting that date

   <scribe> ACTION: Cameron review the CSS Syntax Level 3
   [recorded in
   [9]http://www.w3.org/2013/10/31-svg-minutes.html#action01]

   <trackbot> Created ACTION-3533 - Review the css syntax level 3
   [on Cameron McCormack - due 2013-11-07].

   heycam: Any additional agenda items?

   tav: there will be telephone access to the meeting?

   heycam: I had hoped so but there may have been some
   miscommunication and we may have to take that issue up

   tav: this is the worst time for me. 1am to 9am in the morning

   heycam: we should have computers set up and you want to dial in
   we should be able to accomodate
   ... If you have agenda items you want to discuss please add the
   request and call in next week and check. please request morning
   or afternoon
   ... this is the last face to face before the year end deadline
   ... this is a great time to discuss things
   ... we will need to probably revisit the telecom time after the
   face to face
   ... the U.S. changes to daylight savings time this weekend
   ... currently it is a 7:30 am start time for me
   ... anything else?

   <heycam> [10]http://www.w3.org/2013/10/31-svg-minutes.html,text

     [10] http://www.w3.org/2013/10/31-svg-minutes.html

Summary of Action Items

   [NEW] ACTION: Cameron review the CSS Syntax Level 3 [recorded
   in [11]http://www.w3.org/2013/10/31-svg-minutes.html#action01]

   [End of minutes]
     __________________________________________________________


    Minutes formatted by David Booth's [12]scribe.perl version
    1.138 ([13]CVS log)
    $Date: 2013-10-31 20:50:33 $
     __________________________________________________________

     [12] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
     [13] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/

Scribe.perl diagnostic output

   [Delete this section before finalizing the minutes.]
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.138  of Date: 2013-04-25 13:59:11
Check for newer version at [14]http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/
scribe/

     [14] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/

Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00)

Found Scribe: Rich
Found ScribeNick: richardschwerdtfeger
Default Present: Rich_Schwerdtfeger, Thomas_Smailus, nikos, [IPcaller],
heycam, stakagi, Tav
Present: Rich_Schwerdtfeger Thomas_Smailus nikos [IPcaller] heycam staka
gi Tav
Agenda: [15]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-svg-wg/2013OctDec
/0028.html
Found Date: 31 Oct 2013
Guessing minutes URL: [16]http://www.w3.org/2013/10/31-svg-minutes.html
People with action items: cameron

     [15]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-svg-wg/2013OctDec/0028.html
     [16] http://www.w3.org/2013/10/31-svg-minutes.html


   End of [17]scribe.perl diagnostic output]

     [17] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
Received on Friday, 1 November 2013 00:34:33 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 22:54:47 UTC