Re: Method for finding intersection points

It's a very hard thing to implement correctly for all cases, and a call
might be rather expensive. I worry that different implementations will give
different answers under surprisingly simple situations.

Still, I think we will reasonably soon have the ability to do this in the
Chrome back-end (Skia) so for us it might be a fairly easy thing to
implement.

Thanks for providing motivation for the change.

Stephen.