Re: fancy lines

Hi, David-

On 1/5/13 6:17 PM, David Dailey wrote:
> Actually, we do have a proposal. It is called <replicate>. See some
> of Israel Eisenberg's examples.

If you want to propose <replicate> as a versatile, comprehensive, and
compact syntax for various stroke effects, work up some examples of
stroke effects that you think are useful / attractive, and how you would
accomplish them using <replicate>.

My impression of <replicate> is that is has some cool effects, but that
using it is rather idiosyncratic and only works for certain effects, but
I'm open to being proven wrong.

Show us how it addresses this specific use case, that would be a
compelling argument for inclusion.

Regards-
-Doug