Re: Relaxing SVGList* item object equality in Blink/Chromium

> For example, does this mean svgElement.x !== svgElement.x? Or
> svgElement.x.baseVal != svgElement.x.baseVal?

I want to drop guarantees about svgElement.x === svgElement.x, and
svgElement.x.baseVal === svgElement.x.baseVal. They may ===, but it
may not be all the time.
But of course, their values are guaranteed to be equal:
svgElement.x.baseVal.value === svgElement.x.baseVal.value

--
Kouhei Ueno