Re: I collected all my SVG samples into one place

yes, it would be really nice to have pan and zoom.

Rich Schwerdtfeger

From:	Kelvin Lawrence/Austin/IBM
To:	www-svg@w3.org,
Cc:	Richard Schwerdtfeger/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
Date:	04/04/2013 09:24 AM
Subject:	I collected all my SVG samples into one place

In case anyone is interested - I finally got around to collecting all of my
SVG examples etc. (compiled over the years since 1998) into one place. Feel
free to take a look. There is a posting about them and a link at
http://www.kelvinlawrence.net.

PS I know I still owe the WG a write up on why I would like to see pan and
zoom implemented by the browsers. Life has been crazy but I have not
forgotten.

Cheers
Kelvin

Kelvin R. Lawrence
Distinguished Engineer & CTO, Software Standards
Master Inventor & Member of the IBM Academy of Technology (
http://www.ibm.com/ibm/academy)
IBM Software Group, Strategy & Technology