Re: [svg2] radialGradient @fr constraints

Hi,

Reading the current draft, there seems to be an inconsistency. While 'r' is not allowed to be negative, there seems to be no restriction for 'fr' [1]. Is that the intention? As a note, Canvas gradient does not allow to be any radius negative[2].

Greetings,
Dirk

[1] https://svgwg.org/svg2-draft/pservers.html#RadialGradientElementFRAttribute
[2] http://dev.w3.org/html5/2dcontext/#dom-context-2d-createradialgradient