Re: what should we do with SVGPaint and SVGColor interfaces?

We removed parts of the API from WebKit (might be removed completely already). I don't see reasons to keep it.

But there is more from DOM 2 style that is deprecated since SVG 1.1SE like getPresentationStyle. We need feedback from CSSOM people what they plan for the first level.

Dirk