Re: [css3-transforms] neutral element for addition - by animation

Hi all,

This thread is just too long for me at the moment, but I repeat what I
said. I think that the neutral element for by animations should be the
identity matrix. There is no mathematical problem. Adding a zero scale
(or rotate, or translate, or skew, ...) is equivalent to post
multiplying with the identity matrix.

Cyril