Re: Compositing math in SVG

Good catch!

As long as the math is done in floating point, there should be no
difference since the formulas become the same around .5.
However, if you do the math in bytes there will be some slight differences.
This would be an implementation issue and not something for the blending
spec where we're always talking about floats.

Rik