Re: Agenda request: Presentation attributes in animation sandwich model

On 02/24/2012 12:42 PM, Dirk Schulze wrote:
> SVG Animation will take the value of the intrinsic styles, when no CSS animation is running, and takes the contributed results from CSS3 animation if an animation is running.
> According to Daniel Holbert (a SVG contributor at Mozilla), this is already done that way in Gecko.

I think when we spoke about it, that was my guess. :)

However, after a little testing, it looks like I was wrong on that -- it
appears that CSS animations override SMIL animations in Gecko right now,
when both are in play.

I personally wouldn't be opposed to reversing that.  (dbaron wrote our
CSS animations impl, so he may have some thoughts on this, too.)

~Daniel