Re: Allowing <mask>, <clipPath> etc. to target their parents

Hi Robert,

(2012/02/22 18:39), Robert Longson wrote:
> If you allow switch, then the animations would need to target their
> grandparent so you make things more complicated to no real advantage as
> far as I can see.

I wasn't really thinking about animations, just the properties that take
the 'child' keyword. (And I suppose if we did allow switch, 'child'
might not make so much sense?)

I was just wondering, how easy is it to provide a suitable fallback case
without <switch>? I never use conditional processing so I don't know.

Thanks,

Brian