Re: Clarification on getBBox() with shapes of zero width

In most cases nobody wants this so why clutter up UA code with it. In the
extremely rare cases you need it I don't see why the svg file shouldn't
have an "ugly hack" rather than having dozens of lines of mostly unused
ugly hack UA code handle it.

Robert