Re: SVG Compositing

On Sun, Aug 5, 2012 at 2:46 AM, Bob Holmes <rangsynth@gmail.com> wrote:
> There is an SVG document called "Compositing and Blending 1.0" dated
> "25 July 2012" somewhere around and it splits the compositing and the
> blending into two steps. That made for sense to me but now in the
> other SVG spec with the "comp op" properties it puts the blenders and
> the compositors into the single property, so therefore the result of a
> multplication or overlay is not then subject to any further
> compositing operator.

The "Compositing and Blending" spec you mention
<http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/FXTF/raw-file/tip/compositing/index.html> is
the one you should be paying attention to.  Anything else is an old
draft that has been superceded by the new one I just linked to.

If there's anything confusing in the C&B draft, let us know, but you
can safely ignore any confusion stemming from the old drafts.  ^_^

~TJ