Re: Future plans for SVG Fonts and SVG (SMIL) Animation in browsers (Was: DOM4 not compatible with ACID3 tests)

On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 03:18:44 +0200, Brian Birtles <bbirtles@mozilla.com>
wrote:

> (2011/09/20 23:02), Erik Dahlstrom wrote:
>> As for the future plans for declarative animation in SVG, CSS Animations
>> if it adds support for animating SVG attributes (in one way or another)
>> has been chosen as the preferrable direction ahead.
>
> Thanks Erik for following this up. Can you point out where this was
> resolved please.

My memory serves me wrong it seems, you are absolutely right, it has not
yet been finally resolved in the FXTF, it's still being investigated
(which is what the rest of my message implied).

Co-Chair, W3C SVG Working Group