Re: [whatwg] Web Forms 2 Repetition Model-please reinstate on specification

On Tue, 20 Sep 2011 03:17:11 +0200, Alex Danilo <alex@abbra.com> wrote:

> Hi David,

Using SVG Animation for animating CSS properties used by HTML elements
outside of an svg fragment does seem to work in Firefox, i.e you can
target a particular HTML element in a given document and animate the
properties that apply to it. Not sure if that's intentional or not.

Co-Chair, W3C SVG Working Group