Re: luminanceToAlpha values in FEColorMatrix

Hi Dean,

PDF (and all Adobe apps that create luminosity masks) use 0.03 Red, 0.59
Green, 0.11 Blue which is close to ITU-R BT.601

Where did you get the values for Flash? Flash content generated from our
applications (such as InDesign and Acrobat.com) also use these values.
I can ask internally where these numbers came from.

Rik