Re: Circular paths

Hello David,

	The argument about representing curved objects such as
rivers was not made by me. It is a regurgitation of the arguments
made for arcs in the syntax.

	If there is a case to render elliptic arcs by the technique
of bezier approximation, the corollary is that elliptic arcs are not
required in the path syntax as is the case for SVG Tiny.

	Don't shoot the messenger. The assertion regarding
accuracy of the mapping is correct as supported by the
failing implementations.

Best,
Alex