Re: Minutes, May 26 2011 SVG WG telcon

Hi Rik,

	If there's concern about knock-out being a problem then it does
make sense to drop it and revisit it for version 2. The last thing we
want is to standardize something that's broken.

	The normal feature drop-out phase is during CR, so if there's
no-one implementing it will drop out without us having to do anything
special. I do know of one implementation, but that doesn't mean it
follows the spec. necessarily.

	Anyway, perhaps the Seattle F2F is a good venue to discuss this.

Cheers,
Alex