Re: Agenda+: Use Cases for Orientation

Yes - this would be interested to have.

Maps are obvious use cases, but also panoramas. People could stand at a
viewpoint and point their device towards a direction and see the
silhouette of the mountains/peaks, overlayed with text/SVG or other
elements.

Combining this with a camera this would probably enable wikitude-like
augmented reality apps, using web technologies.

Also building information (combined with indoor navigation) systems could
be realized.

Games may also benefit from this API.

Just a few thoughts,
Andreas