Re: Negative values in polygon/polyline points

Hi, Jeff-

Our intent is to go through all our "microsyntaxes" for the various
attributes that take lists, and unify the delimiters (to the extent
possible).  So, this syntax should be allowed, and we will also clarify
that the poly twins can take negative values.  If changes are needed to
the EBNF or the prose, we will make them.  Thanks for bringing this to
our attention.

I've raised an issue about this in our Tracker, for future reference:
  http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/track/issues/2314

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG and WebApps WGs