Re: New SVG Tests for 1.1 2nd Edition

On Fri, 09 Jul 2010 20:42:21 +0200, Robert Longson <longsonr@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Erik,
>
> Firefox 3.6 and below rather accidentally implemented 1.2T behaviour
> while Firefox 4 will implement the 1.1 behaviour. On the whole I think
> it makes sense to be more lenient so Mozilla would favour the 1.1
> behaviour of rendering up to an error.

Good to know, thanks.

This is the edit to 1.2T that introduced the "ignore the attribute"
behaviour[1] for 'points'. Looks to me like an oversight, I think the
intention was to stay compatible with 1.1.

If there are no objections I will mark the relevant 1.2T tests as drafts
for now, and file an errata for 1.2T to align with 1.1.

Cheers
/Erik

[1]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/SVG/profiles/1.2T/master/shapes.html.diff?r1=1.19&r2=1.20&f=h