Re: New SVG Tests for 1.1 2nd Edition

On Wed, 23 Jun 2010 23:29:43 +0200, Robert Longson <longsonr@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Patrick,
>
> Regarding test shapes-01-f.svg, can you explain why the test pass
> criteria says that two black triangles should be visible please? I
> think there should be four.
>
> Best regards
>
> Robert

I've made some updates to that test. See
http://dev.w3.org/SVG/profiles/1.1F2/test/svg/shapes-01-f.svg.

However in testing, it seems we there are some tests in SVG Tiny 1.2 that
tests that the entire 'points' attribute is ignored if there's an error.
The corresponding test are [2] and [3].
The 1.2T spec has different wording for the 'points' attribute[1], so
which behaviour do we want here?

Depending on the outcome, either the 1.2T spec needs to be errata'ed, or
we need to update SVG 1.1 to align with 1.2T.

Cheers
/Erik

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/SVGTiny12/shapes.html#PolylineElement
[2] http://dev.w3.org/SVG/profiles/1.2T/test/svg/shapes-polyline-02-t.svg