Re: SVG Tiny bidi tests

Thank you for these excellent tests, and apologies for the delayed response.

If I am not mistaken, there is an error in all the override tests under
http://www.w3.org/International/tests/svg/test-direction-unicode-bidi-0,
because they say "unicode-bidi: override" instead of "unicode-bidi:
bidi-override".

Best regards,
Simon