Re: How does the svg element handle CSS border and background-color?

Hi, Patrick-

Patrick Dengler wrote (on 8/26/10 5:50 PM):

> I think then if I read what you wrote before (and try not to inflame
> those that have contributed to this discussion thus far):
>
> SVG should be considered part of the CSS styling Box Model when in
> HTML and should receive events
>
> Doug/WG: Can we write that down somewhere as a start at least?

I had recorded the events part as ISSUE-2364, and considered the
box-model stuff as part of that, but just in case, I've now noted the
CSS box model question as ISSUE-2365.

We should talk about these issues at the SVG WG F2F.  I'd love it if we
could come to a resolution and have this implemented in the upcoming
browser versions! :)

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG and WebApps WGs